To schedule a consultation, call our office at (512) 300-0810.


Victims of Crime

if you have been a victim of a crime such as domestic violence, assault, robbery then you might be able to apply for for a U, T Visa or VAWA.


United States Citizenship

Photo Credit:  ms.akr

Photo Credit: ms.akr

If you have been a lawful permanent resident for five years or, in some cases, three years, and you meet certain criteria, then you qualify to get your US citizenship and we can help.  

Lawful Permanent Residency

If you are married to a Resident or Citizen of the US, have a job that can petition you, or meet one of many other requirements, you may qualify to get your Lawful Permanent Residency in the US.